Book your GUA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guatemala City to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from La Aurora Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from La Aurora Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUA to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guatemala City to Atlanta (GUA to ATL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guatemala City and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 53,137 passengers that flew from Guatemala City to Atlanta in 2009.
- 63,445 seats were available on flights from GUA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,137 passengers flew on all flights from GUA to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUA to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guatemala City to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guatemala City to Atlanta in 2009 was 82.47%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 53,137 passengers from GUA to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GUA to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUA to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.