Book your GUA to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guatemala City to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUA and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from La Aurora Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUA to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUA to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from La Aurora Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUA to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guatemala City to Houston (GUA to IAH)
- 155,468 seats were available on flights from GUA to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 123,925 passengers flew on all flights from GUA to IAH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUA to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guatemala City to Houston in 2009 was 79.95%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Houston, TX.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GUA to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guatemala City and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 123,925 passengers that flew from Guatemala City to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUA to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 123,925 passengers from GUA to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guatemala City to Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Greece and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Short Pump Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.