Book your GUA to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guatemala City to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUA and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from La Aurora Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUA to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUA to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from La Aurora Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUA to LAX
|China Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guatemala City to Los Angeles (GUA to LAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guatemala City and Los Angeles from LACSA is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 194 seats.
- LACSA carried a total of 47,330 passengers from GUA to LAX in 2009.
- LACSA operated flights from GUA to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 85,227 passengers that flew from Guatemala City to Los Angeles in 2009.
- LACSA, Delta Airlines, TACA offer flights from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUA to LAX for LACSA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Guatemala City and Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guatemala City to Los Angeles in 2009 was 83.47%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 109,414 seats were available on flights from GUA to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,227 passengers flew on all flights from GUA to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUA to LAX in 2009 was LACSA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Clearwater Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.