Book your GUA to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guatemala City to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUA and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from La Aurora Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUA to MIA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Route information for flights from La Aurora Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUA to MIA
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guatemala City to Miami (GUA to MIA)
- 187,184 seats were available on flights from GUA to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148,150 passengers flew on all flights from GUA to MIA that year.
- TACA operated flights from GUA to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guatemala City and Miami.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUA to MIA for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guatemala City and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- American Airlines, TACA offer flights from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUA to MIA in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guatemala City to Miami in 2009 was 75.28%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 114,984 passengers from GUA to MIA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guatemala City, Guatemala to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 148,150 passengers that flew from Guatemala City to Miami in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)