to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guatemala City and New York from TACA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUA to JFK in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guatemala City to New York in 2009 was 68.1%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guatemala City, Guatemala to New York, NY in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- TACA offers flights from Guatemala City, Guatemala to New York, NY.
- TACA operated flights from GUA to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guatemala City to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUA to JFK for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- TACA carried a total of 2,068 passengers from GUA to JFK in 2009.
- 2,940 seats were available on flights from GUA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,068 passengers flew on all flights from GUA to JFK that year.
- There were 2,068 passengers that flew from Guatemala City to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.