Book your GUA to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guatemala City to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUA and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from La Aurora Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUA to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guatemala City (GUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guatemala City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUA to JFK Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guatemala City to New York (GUA to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guatemala City and New York from TACA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUA to JFK in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guatemala City to New York in 2009 was 68.1%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guatemala City, Guatemala to New York, NY in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- TACA offers flights from Guatemala City, Guatemala to New York, NY.
- TACA operated flights from GUA to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guatemala City to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUA to JFK for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- TACA carried a total of 2,068 passengers from GUA to JFK in 2009.
- 2,940 seats were available on flights from GUA to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,068 passengers flew on all flights from GUA to JFK that year.
- There were 2,068 passengers that flew from Guatemala City to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)