Book your GYE to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guayaquil to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GYE and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GYE to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guayaquil (GYE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guayaquil on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GYE to ATL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotels in Downtown Boston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Downtown Denver today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GYE to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guayaquil to Atlanta (GYE to ATL)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Atlanta, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 11,260 passengers that flew from Guayaquil to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GYE to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guayaquil to Atlanta in 2009 was 71.46%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guayaquil and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guayaquil to Atlanta.
- 14,892 seats were available on flights from GYE to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,260 passengers flew on all flights from GYE to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GYE to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GYE to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 11,260 passengers from GYE to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)