Book your GYE to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guayaquil to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GYE and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GYE to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guayaquil (GYE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guayaquil on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GYE to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GYE to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guayaquil to Miami (GYE to MIA)
- American Airlines operated flights from GYE to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guayaquil and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guayaquil to Miami in 2009 was 77.95%.
- American Airlines, LAN Ecuador, Air Greenland offer flights from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing GYE to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GYE to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- 92,098 seats were available on flights from GYE to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,860 passengers flew on all flights from GYE to MIA that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 73,908 passengers from GYE to MIA in 2009.
- There were 74,860 passengers that flew from Guayaquil to Miami in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Guayaquil and Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Petoskey you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Des Moines IA today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.