Book your GPT to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gulfport to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GPT and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gulfport Biloxi Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GPT to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gulfport (GPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gulfport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GPT to BTR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gulfport to Baton Rouge (GPT to BTR)
- The newest aircraft servicing GPT to BTR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 144 seats were available on flights from GPT to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75 passengers flew on all flights from GPT to BTR that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gulfport and Baton Rouge.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gulfport and Baton Rouge from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gulfport, MS to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Gulfport, MS to Baton Rouge, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gulfport to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 78.41%.
- American Eagle operated flights from GPT to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from GPT to BTR in 2009.
- There were 75 passengers that flew from Gulfport to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GPT to BTR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)