to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from Gulfport, MS to Columbia, SC.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GPT to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gulfport to Columbia in 2009 was 73.26%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gulfport, MS to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Gulfport and Columbia.
- 662 seats were available on flights from GPT to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 431 passengers flew on all flights from GPT to CAE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GPT to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 194 passengers from GPT to CAE in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gulfport and Columbia from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GPT to CAE in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 431 passengers that flew from Gulfport to Columbia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Things to Do in Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.