to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gulfport, MS to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gulfport and Huntsville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GPT to HSV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 212 seats were available on flights from GPT to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 161 passengers flew on all flights from GPT to HSV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GPT to HSV in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gulfport to Huntsville in 2009 was 82.88%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from GPT to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 113 passengers from GPT to HSV in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gulfport and Huntsville from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 161 passengers that flew from Gulfport to Huntsville in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Gulfport, MS to Huntsville, AL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Capri Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.