to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gulfport and Pensacola from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gulfport and Pensacola.
- 120 seats were available on flights from GPT to PNS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75 passengers flew on all flights from GPT to PNS that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GPT to PNS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 49 passengers from GPT to PNS in 2009.
- There were 75 passengers that flew from Gulfport to Pensacola in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GPT to PNS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GPT to PNS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gulfport to Pensacola in 2009 was 61%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gulfport, MS to Pensacola, FL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Gulfport, MS to Pensacola, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.