to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 86 passengers that flew from Gulfport to Reykjavik in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GPT to KEF in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gulfport, MS to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International offers flights from Gulfport, MS to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Gulfport to Reykjavik.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gulfport to Reykjavik in 2009 was 46.24%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gulfport and Reykjavik from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from GPT to KEF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International carried a total of 86 passengers from GPT to KEF in 2009.
- 186 seats were available on flights from GPT to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86 passengers flew on all flights from GPT to KEF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GPT to KEF for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Shanghai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Isla Verde Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.