to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Ryan International operated flights from GPT to RFD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GPT to RFD for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gulfport and Rockford from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GPT to RFD in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gulfport, MS to Rockford, IL in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.