Book your GPT to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Gulfport to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GPT and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gulfport Biloxi Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GPT to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Gulfport (GPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gulfport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GPT to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Gulfport to San Antonio (GPT to SAT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Gulfport and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 261 passengers from GPT to SAT in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Gulfport, MS to San Antonio, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GPT to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GPT to SAT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Gulfport to San Antonio in 2009 was 76.37%.
- There were 295 passengers that flew from Gulfport to San Antonio in 2009.
- 374 seats were available on flights from GPT to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 295 passengers flew on all flights from GPT to SAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Gulfport, MS to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GPT to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Gulfport and San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Louis Arch you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.