to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing YHZ to FLL in 2009 was CanJet Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- CanJet Airlines offers flights from Halifax, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Halifax to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 93.13%.
- CanJet Airlines operated flights from YHZ to FLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Halifax and Fort Lauderdale from CanJet Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- CanJet Airlines carried a total of 1,927 passengers from YHZ to FLL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Halifax, Canada to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was CanJet Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YHZ to FLL for CanJet Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Halifax to Fort Lauderdale.
- There were 1,927 passengers that flew from Halifax to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 2,079 seats were available on flights from YHZ to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,927 passengers flew on all flights from YHZ to FLL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dublin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.