Book your YHZ to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Halifax to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YHZ and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Stanfield Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YHZ to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Halifax (YHZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Halifax on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YHZ to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Halifax to Hartford (YHZ to BDL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Halifax and Hartford from American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from YHZ to BDL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Halifax, Canada to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Halifax to Hartford in 2009 was 95.24%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Halifax to Hartford.
- 81 seats were available on flights from YHZ to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77 passengers flew on all flights from YHZ to BDL that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 77 passengers from YHZ to BDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YHZ to BDL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Halifax, Canada to Hartford, CT.
- There were 77 passengers that flew from Halifax to Hartford in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YHZ to BDL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)