Book your YHZ to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Halifax to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YHZ and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Stanfield Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YHZ to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Halifax (YHZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Halifax on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YHZ to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Stanfield Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YHZ to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Halifax to Newark (YHZ to EWR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Halifax and Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from YHZ to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YHZ to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Halifax, Canada to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Halifax and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YHZ to EWR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Halifax, Canada to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 53,710 passengers that flew from Halifax to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Halifax to Newark in 2009 was 81.9%.
- 67,749 seats were available on flights from YHZ to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,710 passengers flew on all flights from YHZ to EWR that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 52,770 passengers from YHZ to EWR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)