Book your HAM to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hamburg to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HAM and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hamburg Airport to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HAM to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hamburg (HAM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hamburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HAM to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Hamburg Airport to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HAM to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hamburg to Newark (HAM to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hamburg and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hamburg to Newark.
- There were 46,343 passengers that flew from Hamburg to Newark in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HAM to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- 57,635 seats were available on flights from HAM to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,343 passengers flew on all flights from HAM to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from HAM to EWR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Hamburg, Germany to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing HAM to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 46,343 passengers from HAM to EWR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hamburg, Germany to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hamburg to Newark in 2009 was 80.66%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Carmel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.