to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines operated flights from BDA to SJU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hamilton and San Juan.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hamilton, Bermuda to San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- There were 377 passengers that flew from Hamilton to San Juan in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hamilton and San Juan from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hamilton to San Juan in 2009 was 90.32%.
- American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Hamilton, Bermuda to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- 420 seats were available on flights from BDA to SJU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 377 passengers flew on all flights from BDA to SJU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDA to SJU for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 253 passengers from BDA to SJU in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDA to SJU in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Napa Valley Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.