Book your HRL to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harlingen to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HRL and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Valley Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HRL to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harlingen (HRL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harlingen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HRL to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Valley Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from HRL to MSP
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harlingen to Minneapolis (HRL to MSP)
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 15,882 passengers from HRL to MSP in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from HRL to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HRL to MSP for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 131 seats.
- There were 15,882 passengers that flew from Harlingen to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Sun Country Airlines offers flights from Harlingen, TX to Minneapolis, MN.
- 20,469 seats were available on flights from HRL to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,882 passengers flew on all flights from HRL to MSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harlingen, TX to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harlingen to Minneapolis in 2009 was 73.33%.
- The newest aircraft servicing HRL to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Harlingen to Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harlingen and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Poconos PA? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Ana Plaza Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.