Book your HRL to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harlingen to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HRL and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Valley Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HRL to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harlingen (HRL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harlingen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HRL to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harlingen to San Antonio (HRL to SAT)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Harlingen and San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HRL to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing HRL to SAT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 582 passengers that flew from Harlingen to San Antonio in 2009.
- 4,984 seats were available on flights from HRL to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 582 passengers flew on all flights from HRL to SAT that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from HRL to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harlingen to San Antonio in 2009 was 23.63%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harlingen, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 397 passengers from HRL to SAT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harlingen and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Xtra Airways, Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Harlingen, TX to San Antonio, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.