Book your HRL to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harlingen to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between HRL and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Valley Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
HRL to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harlingen (HRL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harlingen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
HRL to SAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harlingen to San Salvador (HRL to SAL)
- 5,492 seats were available on flights from HRL to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,925 passengers flew on all flights from HRL to SAL that year.
- Ryan International, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Harlingen, TX to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harlingen to San Salvador in 2009 was 74.65%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Harlingen and San Salvador.
- Ryan International operated flights from HRL to SAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing HRL to SAL in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harlingen and San Salvador from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harlingen, TX to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International carried a total of 3,444 passengers from HRL to SAL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from HRL to SAL for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 151 seats.
- There were 3,925 passengers that flew from Harlingen to San Salvador in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)