Book your MDT to AEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Alexandria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and AEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to Alexandria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to AEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Alexandria (AEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Alexandria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to AEX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Alexandria (MDT to AEX)
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to AEX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Alexandria in 2009 was 63.15%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Alexandria from Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 152 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International, Xtra Airways offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Alexandria, LA.
- There were 285 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Alexandria in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from MDT to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 455 seats were available on flights from MDT to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to AEX that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Alexandria.
- Ryan International carried a total of 188 passengers from MDT to AEX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to AEX for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)