to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to AEX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Alexandria in 2009 was 63.15%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Alexandria from Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 152 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International, Xtra Airways offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Alexandria, LA.
- There were 285 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Alexandria in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from MDT to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 455 seats were available on flights from MDT to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to AEX that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Alexandria.
- Ryan International carried a total of 188 passengers from MDT to AEX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to AEX for Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)