Book your MDT to AVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Asheville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and AVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to Asheville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to AVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to AVL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Asheville (MDT to AVL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Asheville from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to AVL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 83 passengers from MDT to AVL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Asheville.
- There were 119 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Asheville in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Asheville, NC.
- 136 seats were available on flights from MDT to AVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to AVL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Asheville in 2009 was 84.26%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MDT to AVL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to AVL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Asheville, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pattaya Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.