to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was UNITED's B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to BWI for UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to BWI in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Baltimore.
- UNITED operated flights from MDT to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Baltimore from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 144 seats.
- There were 328 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Baltimore in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 249 passengers from MDT to BWI in 2009.
- 388 seats were available on flights from MDT to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 328 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to BWI that year.
- UNITED, US Airways offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Baltimore, MD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Baltimore in 2009 was 84.34%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Los Angeles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.