Book your MDT to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Harrisburg Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MDT to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Charlotte (MDT to CLT)
- There were 108,626 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Charlotte in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Harrisburg and Charlotte is 413 miles.
- The average flight time from Harrisburg, PA to Charlotte, NC takes about 71 minutes.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Harrisburg to Charlotte.
- 132,351 seats were available on flights from MDT to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108,626 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to CLT that year.
- Flight #966, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Harrisburg to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Charlotte from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Charlotte in 2009 was 84.35%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Charlotte, NC.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 62,538 passengers from MDT to CLT in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Harrisburg to Charlotte.
- US Airways operated flights from MDT to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MDT and CLT takes about 69 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.