Book your MDT to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to ORD Route Map
Looking for Atlanta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Harrisburg Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MDT to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Chicago (MDT to ORD)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #7236, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Harrisburg to Chicago.
- There were 87,358 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from MDT to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MDT and ORD takes about 93 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Harrisburg, PA to Chicago, IL takes about 93 minutes.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Harrisburg to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Harrisburg to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Chicago in 2009 was 74.88%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Chicago from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 140 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Harrisburg and Chicago is 594 miles.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Chicago, IL.
- UNITED carried a total of 41,644 passengers from MDT to ORD in 2009.
- 116,894 seats were available on flights from MDT to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,358 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)