Book your MDT to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Dayton (MDT to DAY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Dayton, OH in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 116 seats were available on flights from MDT to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to DAY that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Dayton in 2009 was 78.33%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MDT to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Dayton, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to DAY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to DAY for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 45 passengers from MDT to DAY in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Dayton from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- There were 89 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Dayton in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Dayton.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)