Book your MDT to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Greenville (MDT to GSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Greenville in 2009 was 89.39%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from MDT to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 306 seats were available on flights from MDT to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 269 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to GSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Greenville from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to GSP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Greenville, SC.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Greenville.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to GSP in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 269 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Greenville in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 158 passengers from MDT to GSP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)