to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 234 seats were available on flights from MDT to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 91 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to JFK that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to JFK in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Harrisburg to New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to JFK for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- There were 91 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to New York in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Harrisburg, PA to New York, NY.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 91 passengers from MDT to JFK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to New York, NY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to New York in 2009 was 61.49%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MDT to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and New York from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.