Book your MDT to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Harrisburg Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MDT to EWR
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Newark (MDT to EWR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Newark from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Newark in 2009 was 72.36%.
- Commutair, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, US Airways, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Air Canada offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to EWR for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to EWR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- UNITED operated flights from MDT to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 27,398 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Newark in 2009.
- Commutair carried a total of 26,062 passengers from MDT to EWR in 2009.
- 48,025 seats were available on flights from MDT to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,398 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to EWR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.