Book your MDT to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Harrisburg to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MDT and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Harrisburg Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MDT to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MDT to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Harrisburg Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MDT to PHL
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Harrisburg to Philadelphia (MDT to PHL)
- US Airways operated flights from MDT to PHL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Harrisburg and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- US Airways, Air Wisconsin, UNITED, Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Comair, American Connection offer flights from Harrisburg, PA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Harrisburg, PA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Harrisburg and Philadelphia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Harrisburg to Philadelphia in 2009 was 81.68%.
- 3,979 seats were available on flights from MDT to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,869 passengers flew on all flights from MDT to PHL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MDT to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways carried a total of 1,785 passengers from MDT to PHL in 2009.
- There were 2,869 passengers that flew from Harrisburg to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MDT to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tampa Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.