Book your BDL to ALB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Albany airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and ALB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Albany Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to ALB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to ALB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Albany (BDL to ALB)
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to ALB in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Albany from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED, Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Hartford, CT to Albany, NY.
- 364 seats were available on flights from BDL to ALB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 208 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to ALB that year.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from BDL to ALB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 208 passengers that flew from Hartford to Albany in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Albany in 2009 was 92%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to ALB for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 120 passengers from BDL to ALB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Albany, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hartford and Albany.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)