Book your BDL to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to BOS Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Australia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Boston (BDL to BOS)
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Hartford and Boston.
- There were 3,325 passengers that flew from Hartford to Boston in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Boston from Air France is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 291 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Boston, MA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from BDL to BOS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to BOS in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines carried a total of 1,270 passengers from BDL to BOS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Boston in 2009 was 81.12%.
- 4,151 seats were available on flights from BDL to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,325 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to BOS that year.
- American Airlines, US Airways, Lufthansa, Delta Airlines, Air France, UNITED, Alaska Airlines, Compass Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from Hartford, CT to Boston, MA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to BOS for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)