to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Buffalo from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Buffalo in 2009 was 59.8%.
- There were 106 passengers that flew from Hartford to Buffalo in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 77 passengers from BDL to BUF in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to BUF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- 209 seats were available on flights from BDL to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to BUF that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from BDL to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Buffalo.
- Northwest Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Hartford, CT to Buffalo, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to BUF for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Waterworld Denver you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.