Book your BDL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Charlotte (BDL to CLT)
- US Airways carried a total of 122,724 passengers from BDL to CLT in 2009.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Hartford to Charlotte.
- There were 197,350 passengers that flew from Hartford to Charlotte in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Charlotte is 644 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Charlotte, NC takes about 100 minutes.
- 230,036 seats were available on flights from BDL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 197,350 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to CLT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Hartford and Charlotte.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to Charlotte, NC.
- US Airways operated flights from BDL to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between BDL and CLT takes about 99 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Charlotte in 2009 was 85.01%.
- Flight #2683, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fallsview Casino Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.