Book your BDL to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Cincinnati (BDL to CVG)
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Cincinnati, OH takes about 100 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Hartford, CT to Cincinnati, OH.
- Comair operated flights from BDL to CVG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Cincinnati.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 26,058 passengers from BDL to CVG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Cincinnati in 2009 was 79.45%.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Cincinnati is 661 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 98,239 seats were available on flights from BDL to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,760 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to CVG that year.
- There were 77,760 passengers that flew from Hartford to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Flight #6363, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Cincinnati.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Hartford to Cincinnati.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Hartford and Cincinnati.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between BDL and CVG takes about 92 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Old Town Alexandria Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.