to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hartford and Columbus.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 298 seats were available on flights from BDL to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 210 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to CMH that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Columbus from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Hartford, CT to Columbus, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to CMH in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 143 passengers from BDL to CMH in 2009.
- There were 210 passengers that flew from Hartford to Columbus in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Columbus in 2009 was 76.87%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.