Book your BDL to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to CMH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Columbus (BDL to CMH)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hartford and Columbus.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 298 seats were available on flights from BDL to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 210 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to CMH that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Columbus from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Hartford, CT to Columbus, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to CMH in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 143 passengers from BDL to CMH in 2009.
- There were 210 passengers that flew from Hartford to Columbus in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Columbus in 2009 was 76.87%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)