Book your BDL to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Dallas (BDL to DFW)
- There were 129,713 passengers that flew from Hartford to Dallas in 2009.
- 151,016 seats were available on flights from BDL to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129,713 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to DFW that year.
- Flight #569, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Dallas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 129,713 passengers from BDL to DFW in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Dallas is 1471 miles.
- American Airlines offers flights from Hartford, CT to Dallas, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to DFW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Dallas, TX takes about 206 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Dallas in 2009 was 87.29%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Dallas.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BDL and DFW takes about 206 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Dallas from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to DFW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Hartford to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.