Book your BDL to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Detroit (BDL to DTW)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Detroit in 2009 was 83.97%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Hartford to Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to DTW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Detroit.
- The shortest flight between BDL and DTW takes about 89 minutes.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Detroit, MI takes about 94 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 97,047 passengers from BDL to DTW in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 129,055 seats were available on flights from BDL to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 107,947 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to DTW that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, UNITED offer flights from Hartford, CT to Detroit, MI.
- Flight #1537, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 72 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Detroit.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Detroit is 548 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BDL to DTW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Hartford and Detroit.
- There were 107,947 passengers that flew from Hartford to Detroit in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for St. Louis Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Seattle Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Pigeon Forge TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.