to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Uganda carried a total of 94 passengers from BDL to YIP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to YIP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 130 passengers that flew from Hartford to Detroit in 2009.
- 202 seats were available on flights from BDL to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to YIP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to Detroit, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to YIP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda operated flights from BDL to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Detroit in 2009 was 66.92%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Montreal? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Baton Rouge and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oregon Coast Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Toledo today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.