Book your BDL to DLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Duluth airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and DLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Duluth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to DLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Duluth (DLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Duluth on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to DLH Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Duluth (BDL to DLH)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Duluth in 2009 was 93.24%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Hartford, CT to Duluth, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Duluth from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- 148 seats were available on flights from BDL to DLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 138 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to DLH that year.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 138 passengers from BDL to DLH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Duluth, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BDL to DLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 138 passengers that flew from Hartford to Duluth in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Duluth.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to DLH for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to DLH in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)