Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Hartford to Greensboro in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to GSO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Greensboro in 2009 was 64.52%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to GSO for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 81 passengers from BDL to GSO in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Greensboro.
- American Eagle operated flights from BDL to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from BDL to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to GSO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to Greensboro, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Greensboro from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Riviera Maya? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cap Cana Dominican Republic you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.