to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Hamilton, Bermuda in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Hamilton.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Hamilton in 2009 was 88.51%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Hamilton from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to BDA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines offers flights from Hartford, CT to Hamilton, Bermuda.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to BDA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 148 seats were available on flights from BDL to BDA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to BDA that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from BDL to BDA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to BDA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Hartford to Hamilton in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.