Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Indianapolis is 728 miles.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 2,139 passengers from BDL to IND in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Indianapolis in 2009 was 60.11%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Indianapolis from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, USA 3000 offer flights from Hartford, CT to Indianapolis, IN.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Hartford to Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to IND in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from BDL to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Indianapolis.
- The shortest flight between BDL and IND takes about 118 minutes.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Indianapolis, IN takes about 118 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,265 passengers that flew from Hartford to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to IND for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 4,218 seats were available on flights from BDL to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,265 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to IND that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.