Book your BDL to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to JAX Route Map
Looking for Grand Canyon Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville NC Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Roatan Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Jacksonville (BDL to JAX)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 120 passengers from BDL to JAX in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from BDL to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to JAX that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BDL to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to JAX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Jacksonville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Hartford to Jacksonville.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Hartford, CT to Jacksonville, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Jacksonville in 2009 was 75%.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Hartford to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to JAX for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)