Book your BDL to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Knoxville (BDL to TYS)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 781 passengers from BDL to TYS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to TYS for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Knoxville.
- Delta Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Hartford, CT to Knoxville, TN.
- There were 821 passengers that flew from Hartford to Knoxville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Knoxville in 2009 was 89.76%.
- 1,014 seats were available on flights from BDL to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 821 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to TYS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BDL to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to TYS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.