to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to SDF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 183 passengers that flew from Hartford to Louisville in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BDL to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to Louisville, KY.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 145 passengers from BDL to SDF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Louisville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Louisville, KY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Louisville.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to SDF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 224 seats were available on flights from BDL to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 183 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to SDF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Louisville in 2009 was 79.67%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.