Book your BDL to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Bradley Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BDL to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Miami (BDL to MIA)
- There were 41,980 passengers that flew from Hartford to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to MIA for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Flight #2005, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Hartford to Miami.
- 53,529 seats were available on flights from BDL to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,980 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to MIA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Hartford and Miami is 1194 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 41,789 passengers from BDL to MIA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Hartford and Miami.
- The shortest flight between BDL and MIA takes about 161 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from BDL to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Hartford to Miami.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Hartford to Miami.
- The average flight time from Hartford, CT to Miami, FL takes about 161 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Miami in 2009 was 74.5%.
- American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Hartford, CT to Miami, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Palm Springs Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Aruba and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Augustine Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.