Book your BDL to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Hartford to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BDL and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bradley Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BDL to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BDL to MKE Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Canada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Hartford to Milwaukee (BDL to MKE)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Hartford and Milwaukee from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- 220 seats were available on flights from BDL to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156 passengers flew on all flights from BDL to MKE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Hartford, CT to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 92 passengers from BDL to MKE in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Shuttle America offer flights from Hartford, CT to Milwaukee, WI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Hartford and Milwaukee.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Hartford to Milwaukee in 2009 was 72.48%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BDL to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BDL to MKE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BDL to MKE in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 156 passengers that flew from Hartford to Milwaukee in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)